HONORING COURAGEOUS WOMEN AND GIRLS
Since its inception in 2008, Gutsy Gals Inspire Me® has honored strong female role models with the goal of inspiring women and girls, in ways large or small, to work towards their dreams.
Today, the Gutsy Gal Award is presented to women in Education, Charitable Work, Film & Entertainment, and Business. Nominees are solicited from diverse organizations as well as independent ventures. An organization may also choose to license the Gutsy Gal Award for its own award program, in coordination with the Gutsy Gals organization and in alignment with Gutsy Gals award criteria. In all cases, The Gutsy Gal Award is presented to individuals who meet the Gutsy Gal criteria.
Gutsy Gals are:
- Educators, businesswomen, filmmakers and entertainers, and women working for social change through community service.
- Forward thinking and drive their own destiny, their actions express strong personal vision and values.
- Resilient in the face of personal or professional challenge. Rather than backing down, giving up, or settling, they pushed forward.
- Not afraid to embrace their own imperfections, they see mistakes as opportunities to learn and grow.
- Spirited, Fabulous, Lionhearted, Go-getters
Read about the benefits of nominating a women you know for an award, or giving an award to a member of your organization or team.